Similarly, in the online world, there are other sites, custom pages including platforms of third parties (such as Facebook or YouTube) and applications accessed or used through such websites that are operated by or on behalf of
www.awesome2learn.com and using cookies as shown below.
This Policy applies to the website www.awesome2learn.com.
Also for identity information in this document apply to other online platforms that are operated by or on behalf of www.awesome2learn.com .
Decoupling cookies we use may affect your experience as a user on this site and other sites www.awesome2learn.com.
Cookies are small files consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on your computer or other mobile terminal equipment of a user that is accessing the Internet.
Cookies are installed by request issued by a web server, a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome).
Cookies are completely “passive” (does not contain software viruses or spyware and can not access user data in the hard driver).
A cookie consists of 2 parts: the name and cookie value content. During the existence of a cookie is determined; Technically, only web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user turns on the website associated web-server.
Cookies are focusing of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to each user preferences and interests. Denial or disable cookies can make some websites impossible to use. Denial or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising – but it will no longer take into account your preferences and interests, evidenced by browsing behavior. Examples of important uses of cookies (that do not require user authentication through an account):
By accessing this site you can place these types of cookies:
– Performance of the site: they retain user preferences on the site;
– Analysis of the visitors: they tell us whether you have visited the site so far; the browser will tell if you have this cookie, and if not, we will generate one;
– For geo-targeting: they are used by software that determines which country coming are completely anonymous and are only used for content targeting;
– Registration: they let us know if you are registered or not, show us which account you have registered and if they have permission for a particular service;
– Advertising: on this basis we can find out whether or not you have viewed an advertisement online, what type of advertising and how long has it been since you viewed this ad.
1. wordpress_logged_in: cookie set for registered users, to keep their data into a session; this cookie expires when the user leaves the website;
2. wordpress_test_cookie: cookie used to test if the user’s browser have the cookie option enabled; this cookie expires when the user leaves the website;
3. wp-settings-1: cookie used to store the visitor’s preferences on the website; this cookie expires after 12 months;
4. wp-settings-time-1: cookie used to store the exact time of visitors’ choices on the website; this cookie expires after 12 months.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, not personally identify internet users. Personal data may be collected by using cookies only to facilitate certain functionality for the user.
Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings typically found in “options” menu or “preferences” of your browser.
To understand these settings, these links may be useful, otherwise you can use the “help” of the browser for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
Settings for cookies created by third parties, and you can consult the website: